Terms and Conditions
If you access this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers may amend or vary the following terms and conditions at any time and any such amendment or variation will be effective immediately:
- In these terms and conditions, “Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers” means Forthright Legal Pty Limited ACN 631 758 293 trading as Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers.
- Information and material appearing on this website does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. No warranty is given by Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers as to the currency or accuracy of any information or material appearing on this website.
- Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers cannot guarantee the security of any information or material which you transmit to us via this website or via email. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this website does not expose you to the risk of any interference or interruption (including computer viruses and malware) which may damage your computer hardware or software.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Those other websites are the responsibility of their respective owners. To the extent that you access other websites by clicking links provided on this website, paragraphs 2 and 3 above apply equally to your use of those other websites.
- Copyright in the site belongs, or is licenced to, Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers and all rights are reserved.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Buchanan Rees Dispute Lawyers excludes all liability to any person for any loss or damage that is or may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of accessing or using this website or any information or material appearing on this website.
- Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- These terms and conditions, and your access to this website, are governed by:
(a) the laws of New South Wales; and
(b) to the extent that they apply in New South Wales, the laws of Australia.